Is there a cure for snoring? Although there are numerous anti-snoring devices and products available OTC, but only a few with proven effects. However, here are a few tips that may help if you snore occasionally:
- Avoid drinking alcohol and eating heavy meals at least 4 hours before bedtime
- Don’t sleep on your back; sleep on your side
- Don’t take sleeping pills or tranquilizers
- Improve your diet and lose weight
- Raise the headboard of your bed 4”
If you’ve tried the non-invasive methods listed above without success, it’s time to try Asonor® Anti-Snoring Spray and Snoring Solution.The nasal spray was created and developed by Boehringer Ingelheim and TannerMedico A/S, with TannerMedico as the Intellectual property rights and Brand owner. It is clinically tested and medically proven to relieve snoring issues in 3 out of every 4 or 75% of every individual tested. While snoring is more common among men and overweight individuals, it can affect all age groups ranging from young children to seniors and the elderly.
About The Product
Asonor® Anti-Snoring Spray and Snoring Solution effectively relieves snoring issues by slightly tightening the throat muscles as it lubricates and softens the throat’s mucous membranes. Available in different packaging sizes, this is a travel kit with three bottles to ensure three months of peaceful and restful sleep.
Our easy-to-usespray has been manufactured in a GMP-certified facility as approved by the FDA and all of the listed ingredients of Asonor Anti Snoring Spray are on the FDA GRAS list Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS).
Polysorbate 80, Glycerol 85%, Sodium Chloride 0.9% w/v, Edetatesodium, PW, Potassium Sorbate 0,15%
Directions for use Asonor® Anti-Snoring Spray and Snoring Solution
We recommend using Asonor® Anti-Snoring Spray and Snoring Solution every night before bedtime. With your head tilted back, pump the spray into each nostril 4 to 6 times or until you feel it in your throat. You’ll achieve the best results when the solution reaches the mucous membrane of the throat and coats the tissues. While the desired results may not be achieved immediately, consistent use of Asonor® should bring you the relief you desire within 2 weeks of every night use.
(NOTE: Always read the label. Use only as directed.)
Precautions and Warnings
Asonor® Anti-Snoring Spray and Snoring Solutionis not a treatment for obstructive sleep apnea. Be sure to consult with a doctor before using this product. Precautions and warnings include:
- Use with discretion and only spray in the nose. In case it gets in the eyes, rinse with water.
- Avoid using if you are known to have allergies to the product’s ingredients.
- Individuals under the age of 18 should only use this product under the supervision of an adult.
- If you’re pregnant, it is best to first consult with a physician before use.
- Keep product out of reach of toddlers and young children.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and store the bottle below 86° F (30° C).