At TannerMedico A/S, we developed Asonor® Anti-Snoring Spray and Snoring Solution for those individuals who want a more natural remedy for snoring. The product contains compositions and extracts that target throat inflammation which significantly helps with snoring issues. Not only will this enable you to get a good night’s rest, your partner will, too. And you know what happens when they don’t. They become resentful, moody and you start having problems in your relationship and there is loss of productivity.
But, why has Asonor® Anti-Snoring Spray and Snoring Solution become so popular with so many consumers worldwide? The following will answer that question:
- As an OTC solution, Asonor® has been clinically tested and medically proven to help decrease snoring problems.
- Asonor® is more manageable than competitor’s costly devices and gadgets. Unlike those other products, ours is more affordable, more comfortable, and more convenient to use. The effectiveness of these other products is based on positional therapy. In other words, you either have to sleep in a certain position or wear a face and/or jaw-contorting device throughout the night.
- Asonor® Anti-Snoring Spray and Snoring Solution is an easy-to-use, and manufactured in an FDA, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) approved facility. All the ingredients are all listed on the FDA GRAS list Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS).
If you’ve tried all the recommended home remedies and other expensive products with no success, it’s time to try a proven medicine developed by healthcare experts.
Asonor® Anti-Snoring Spray and Snoring Solution is formulated to coat and lubricate the tissues of the throat in order to reduce snoring noises attributed to vibration. In the US, snoring affects 57% of men, 40% of women, and 27% of children. The snoring sound results when the throat tissues vibrate as you breathe. This can disturb you and your partner’s sleep. Asonor® is an easy-to-use, bio-adhesive that:
- coats the throat tissues
- is all natural
- is easy to use
- keeps the throat lubricated
- remains active throughout the night
Polysorbate 80, Glycerol 85%, Sodium Chloride 0.9% w/v, Edetatesodium, PW, Potassium Sorbate 0,15%
Asonor® Anti-Snoring Spray and Snoring Solution should not be used for the treatment of sleep apnoea. Always consult with your doctor before using this product. Precautions include:
- Do not spray towards the eyes. In case of contact, rinse with water.
- Do not use if you are allergic to peanuts, soy, or any of the product’s ingredients.
- Do not use if you are an asthmatic.
- Do not use if you are under 18 years of age.
- Avoid exposure to temperatures exceeding 50° C (122° F).
- If you are pregnant, consult with a doctor before using.
- Keep away from cigarettes and cigars, hot surfaces, open flames, and other sources of ignition.
- Keep out of reach (and sight) of toddlers and young children.
- Keep out of sunlight.
- Store product below 30° C (86° F).
Instructions for Use
Asonor® Anti-Snoring Spray and Snoring Solution should be used every night before bedtime. With the head tilted back, pump the spray 4 to 6 in each nostril until you feel it in your throat. For the best results, the solution must reach the mucous membrane of the throat and coat the tissues. In some cases, you will not achieve the desired results immediately.
If you are pregnant, it is best to consult with a doctor before use. However, we recommend consistently using Asonor® until you achieve the desired effect. The product works best if used consistently every night before bedtime. Always read the label. Use only as directed.