Anti-snoring Remedies and Treatments
In the simplest of terms, snoring results as air flows through the mouth or nose to the lungs and causes the throat tissues to vibrate as you sleep. It can range from heavy breathing to a loud raspy sound. In the more severe cases, snoring can be a symptom of sleep apnea where the person stops breathing intermittently while sleeping. In some cases, treatment for snoring can be as simple as one of several home snoring remedies or just making some lifestyle changes.
Causes, Risk Factors, and Complications of Snoring
There are numerous factors that can cause a person to snore such as allergies and colds, the anatomy of your mouth and sinuses, drinking alcohol, and your weight. The conditions listed below can affect your airway and cause you to snore:
- alcohol consumption
- anatomy of your mouth
- nasal problems
- sleep deprivation
- sleeping position
Furthermore, there are certain risk factors that can contribute to or make a person more prone to snoring such as:
- being male
- being male
- drinking alcohol
- genetics (a family history of snoring)
- having a narrow airway
- having nasal problems
In the worst case scenario, snoring occasionally annoys your bed partner. However, habitual snoring could be an indication of a more serious underlying problem such as OSA or obstructive sleep apnea. Whether it’s associated with OSA or not, habitual snoring can put you at risk of the following complications:
- daytime fatigue or sleepiness
- difficulties concentrating
- frequent bouts of anger or frustration
- greater risk of getting involved in a motor vehicle accident due to the lack of slee
- higher risk of heart conditions, hypertension, and stroke
- increased risk of aggression, learning difficulties, and other behavioral problems among children with habitual snoring problems or OSA
If you suspect that you have a problem with snoring or if your bed partner has often complained about not getting enough rest because of your snoring, it may be time to talk with a doctor or specialist about treatment of snoring or anti snore remedies.
Home Remedies and Lifestyle Changes
No two snorers are alike. In fact, there are 4 different types of snoring to be aware of – mouth snoring, nose snoring, throat snoring, and tongue snoring. The reality is that there’s no one-size-fits-all anti snoring remedies
. As was mentioned above, some easy snore remedies may be as simple as one of several home remedies or certain lifestyle changes. These include:
- Avoid Drinking Alcohol and Taking Sedatives – this can make snoring worse. In some cases, people who normally don’t snore will after consuming alcohol or taking sedatives or sleeping pills.
- Change Your Pillows – if you’re fine throughout the day but congested at night, it may be time to change pillows. Furthermore, you should put your pillows in the dryer on the air fluff setting every two weeks. This will keep allergens and dust mites to a minimum.
- Don’t Sleep on Your Back – sleeping on your back causes the soft palate and tongue to collapse back into the throat and cause the vibrating sound of snoring. You can prevent this by sleeping on your side.
- Lose Weight – being overweight and obesity are risk factors for snoring. When you gain weight, it adds weight around the neck. This tightens the throat’s diameter and makes it collapse during sleep, thereby triggering snoring episodes. Just remember that losing weight may work for some snorers but not others
- Open up Your Nasal Passages – if you’re a nose snorer, this could be attributed to allergies and colds or an anatomical blockage such as a deviated septum. An anti-snoring nasal spray, nasal strips, or a neti pot may help.
- Stay Hydrated – drink plenty of water and other fluids to keep secretions in the nose and soft palate from becoming sticky and causing you to snore. Women should drink up to 12 cups of fluids per day and men should drink up to 16.
Try Our Anti Snoring Nasal Spray
One of the most effective anti snoring products
on the market today is Asonor Anti-snoring Spray and Solution. After countless hours of research, clinical trials, and medical testing, we at TannerMedico developed a nasal spray that was proven effective in 3 out of every 4 cases studied. For additional information about this amazing product, visit our website
or e-mail Asonor by clicking here
Asonor Snoring Treatment – Remove your snoring and improve your sleep – Both of you.
Is inadequate sleep due to excessive snoring affecting your job, relationships, health, and life in general? Do you feel like you never sleep enough, and wish you could sleep and never wake up? Are you done of being tired? These are not mere feelings. Improper sleep regularly is a serious condition that should not be ignored. Countless victims of snoring continue living in misery. Seeking medication for snoring is indispensable, whether it is for your partner or yourself.
Snoring can be a real problem for people who sleep with and around you as well as you. It is not just unpleasant and irritating, many a times it can mean that there is a threatening medical condition lying low behind it. You should opt for a remedy for snoring in order to get rid of snoring. They can mean a lot of things may be happening inside your body including over-relaxing of throat muscles as well as the airway being obstructed otherwise.
Effects of Inadequate Sleep
Although there are ample snoring treatments present in the market, not all of them deliver results. While some are ineffective, others trigger adverse effects, and still others are beyond your budget. When your sleep is disturbed by loud snores each night, your body tends to function poorly. You start experiencing headaches and migraines; lose interest in things you formerly enjoyed; lose the ability to think intelligibly, and dread going to bed every night despite your body’s fatigued condition. It all sounds hopeless, but it is not! You can now reduce snoring by employing a simple yet effective remedy.
Snoring may be a problem for many but what is the solution? What are some remedies for snoring that can be used to cure this problem effectively? What could be an effective medication/
solution for snoring? We are sure most of you would have searched for a treatment for snoring far and wide. But, to no avail. The scores of treatments and the overt self-medication have never really worked. Have they?
But, what are these anti snore remedies? How can one cure heavy snoring with methods that do not include medication? There are a few methods that can be used as a best snoring remedy.
Effects of Asonor
For those of you who have been snoring for years and absolutely tried everything to no avail, we have a new medically trusted award winning snore treatment which is in the form of a nasal spray.
Just a few drops of our Asonor daily before bed and we assure you that you will see visible changes in the way you or your loved ones breathe.
Asonor is a leading snore treatment product, which delivers instant results. By simply applying a few nasal drops in each nostril, you and your partner can experience the most peaceful sleep. By using Asonor:
- You don’t need to muffle your partner’s snores
- You will no longer stay up all night
- You will get the best sleep since days, weeks, months or even years
- You don’t have to spend on earplugs
- You can actually quit snoring
- You don’t have to worry about keeping your partner up with your snores
- You don’t have to sleep on the sofa
- You will experience the life you had given up on
Asonor is an exclusive snore remedy, established by top scientists and laboratory professionals in university laboratories based in Copenhagen and London. Intense experiments have been performed to ensure that Asonor is what it claims to be. The successful results have made the nasal drops highly popular among snore victims.
How To Perform Treatment
The nasal drops are used by squeezing 4 to 6 drops into each nostril until you can feel the liquid in your throat. It is essential that solution reaches the throat for optimal results. It works by lubricating and softening the mucous membrane and lightly contracting the musculature in the throat. Use Asonor every night before bedtime to prevent snoring. Asonor has satisfied customers globally. Our simple yet efficient technique of application with proven results has made Asonor a top brand in its field. If you have been seeking an answer for tranquil nights, this is your chance to undergo a quick and easy treatment of snoring and turn your life around! Contact us for sleep apnea treatments.